Sunday, June 01, 2008

Little Milestone

I had a mom-and-kids fun outing yesterday while Dave worked at the Wine Festival parking cars [and getting a very bad sunburn]. We went to Chik-fil-a. The kids did great and Annie, for the first time that I can remember, went into the play area [known in our house as 'the gerbil cage'] with her leg on and kept it on the whole time. She was able to do her climbing, sliding, crawling and walking without difficulty. Near the end, she asked to take off her Mr. Tony leg and I told her that if I took it off, it would be time to go. She considered that a moment and returned to her play with her leg.

2 comments:

Ellie's Parents said...

I don't envy Dave one bit... not only was it miserable out, but he missed Annie's wonderful milestone.

AnneGero said...

Yeah for Annie!!!! Sounds as if she is make leaps and bounds in her progress.
Mom