Thursday, May 08, 2008

Oh, Happy Day

Today is Zeke's 6th birthday. We celebrated his 6th completed trip around the sun with lunch out at his choice [Applebee's] and we're planning a Dewey's cake shortly [chocolate cake/chocolate icing/blue flowers]. The decorations are Star Wars themed and I'm half-way regretting the 3ft long light sabre in his gift bag. Let's hope he doesn't use it for the dark side of the force.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Happy 6th Birthday Zeke. God's Blessing to You always.

Kathie Brinkman said...

Happy Birthday Zeke! All my kids have had light sabers for a while now--their loads of fun. May the force be with Zeke!

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

And...I hope that he is a happier camper than he was when I called him. *grin*

Peggy :)

Ellie's Parents said...

A belated happy bday to the little fella!

vbspurs said...

A very belated Happy Birthday to Zeke, but today I also wish you a Happy Mother's Day, Ruth Anne!! :)

Have a Baby Ruth on me!

Cheers,
Victoria

reader_iam said...

Heh. I had the same thought as Victoria ... to come in this comments section to wish you Happy Mother's Day!

reader_iam said...

Heh. I had the same thought as Victoria ... to come in this comments section to wish you Happy Mother's Day!