Last night? Not only were the girls both spewing at well-timed 15-30 minute intervals, Dave caught the chills and was helpful around 5:30 this morning. Longest night of my life. But I'm off for Mass [holy day of Obligation] which should cheer me.
The girls are up, sipping water that I ration. I dare not speak too soon. Nothing's come up yet.
AFTER MASS: And brother makes three. Mary Jo is holding her own. Annie's lost ground. Yick...yick...yick.
15 years ago

3 comments:
So sorry. But stomach flu usually passes in 24-48 hours. So you should be through the worst of it. Prayers coming your way.
Hope all get back on their feet soon. Best wishes for a blessed new year.
At Ripon, I remember getting the 24-hour flu once, my junior year. As a Resident Assistant (RA), my floor termed it the Voodoo Vomit and put skull and crossbones on all the doors of those affected....
Paul's friends (he was a freshman) were so kind to get me some Hawaiian Punch. Whenever I'm sick...that's one of those things that I just love.
I hope that you don't have to extend your vacation into 2008....but I hope the kids are better in a flash!!
Love,
Peggy =)
Post a Comment