15 years ago
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Thirst-Days
With these lengthening nights, I have the desire to sit at home in some comfy pajamas and snuggle with my man while watching TV. I especially miss my favorite--'The Office'-- on Thursdays due to the writer's strike. Dave broke the news to me that the whole season of '24' has been cancelled as well. I fill the time after the kids are in bed with more computer, but I really miss the tube this time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And...I'm so sick of the "old" Jay Leno.
I want the "new" Jay Leno. It's amazing to me to see how he has grown and matured with his skits, his monologues and his musical group, not to mention the "set."
I think that I had heard that the writers were starting to negotiate.
It was quite funny to see Leno on last night with a young-ish George Clooney and Noah Wylie.
Jay was right when all we'd see if the writers went on strike were re-runs and reality TV.
Bring back the writers and let's hope that some of the season(s) can be salvaged.
Peggy :)
PS - But I spend most of my time shoveling snow...it's a Wisconsin winter for sure.
Post a Comment