Friday, December 21, 2007

Date Night: Holiday Party

Our babysitter should be arriving in an hour. Dave and I are going to a Christmas party thrown by a couple we know from church and Marriage Encounter. They've held this party for several years. Last year, however, they didn't throw it. Around Easter, I worked up the nerve to ask them how their party went and they laughed, "We didn't have it last year! It was too crazy!" It's a lovely party. Everyone brings a dish to pass and we have a potluck with cocktails. I'm bringing a few chocolate delectables: brownie bites, fudge, almond bark. All made today. I expect a lovely time and a chance to spend time with several friends who we haven't seen in a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruth Anne Adams said...

Herr Brown:
Spam is not welcome on this blog.