Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday

The cousins got on the road at 7:30 this morning. The travel update is there was some bad traffic around Baltimore that required rerouting and delays.

We had a busy day. Zeke and I ran errands and had a nice lunch out together at his favorite [Applebee's] and even had a chance to stop by the church and pay a visit to Our Lord. Zeke was happy to go everywhere else, but was resistent to go into church. I promised it would only be a short visit and if he didn't comply, there would be a lost privilege. While there, I let him ring the bells up near the tabernacle. He rang them like an altar server with passion. He talked to Jesus and thanked Him for our nice day. And then home for a little jungle gym/swinging with the girls. Annie is climbing now with her prosthesis and doing mighty fine. We have physical therapy tomorrow and then only one more time this year.

Tomorrow, in addition to the PT, Dave and I have a date to his annual company dinner at a high-end steak house. It's always a great meal and a nice time to be with my man.

No comments: