We have been having a great time with my cousin and her husband here. Last night, we had a sitter and took them out for a great dinner at a local bistro. Today, it was Mass together while the kids were in church school, being cooked-for by my guests, playing all afternoon with the kids and a family fun outing to the big gerbil cage and Mac and Don's Supper Club. All the while, there were endless conversations and reminiscences with folks who are joyful to be around.
There are a few people in my life who I have conversations with which never really end. My cousin Anna is one of them and I'm just enjoying her company and seeing her newlywed bliss with her wonderful man.
15 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds like you had a lotta fun!
Okay...I know you're not Paul....but where are some photos???
I hope you guys had a great time. So awesome for them to come and spend a few days with you and David and the kids.
Anna is a beacon of light whereever she goes...and the fact that she is very happily married, means it can happen...even to us "old" folks. *lol*
Have a great time with them and enjoy Turkey Day. Gobble. Gobble.
Peggy :)
Post a Comment