The girls had their wake-up presents, their special breakfast, and we all scurried off the daily Mass. Everyone did pretty well and I was glad we made the effort. The kids had Nanny and I escaped for lunch with Dave and his business partner. When I returned, they opened Nanny's presents. Then naptime and I prepped the kitchen table with the talking princess castle and helium balloons. Guests arrived and it was like a little Christmas. I made sure Zeke got to open a couple gifts, too, because it's his 4th anniversary of being a big brother.
We let the kids stay up late [nowhere to go too early tomorrow] and we have plans for some friends, day-old birthday cakes and a pizza party tomorrow night. Big Birthday, part deux.
Princesses love dinosaurs, tiaras, Pooh-bears and cake.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Annie & Mary Jo. May God Bless You Always.
Post a Comment