Thursday, August 09, 2007

Althouse: A Good Egg

Don't be shell-shocked. Uberblogger Ann Althouse took on the fraternity challenge we [her readers] gave her and ate an egg salad sandwich [once on camera at least] for $200.

I had an investment in her performance art. Maybe it's a little too inside Althouse, but I laughed a lot. Ya' wanna see someone eat mad? Rage against the mayo? Go see it. It's art.

3 comments:

Simon said...

Yeah, but she looks so distraght by the whole business - and at at least one point, in imminent danger of vomiting - that I kinda feel bad for chipping in...

birdie bob said...

She certainly produced much more "whine" than she consumed.

XWL said...

She was a good sport for going through with it, don't think she'd expected to reach the target dollar amount so quickly.

I almost feel bad for having brought it up, though.

(almost being the key word)