Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Blogiversary, Siblings!

I can hardly believe it's been a year since my brother, Paul, began his photo-laden blog. That became the tipping point as shortly thereafter, sisters Mary and Peggy began theirs. They've all kept up with it for these past twelve months and I love them all. Their blogs are a way of being connected without intrusion, and informed without inquisitioning.

Of course, this time of year is also a reminder of two years ago, when Annie began her orthopedic journey that still continues, and a year ago, when my father quietly departed for bluer skies.

I may never have the traffic or readership of the bigger blogs. But this little journal is a cyber-tether to my loved ones, our memories, our shared history. It is sufficient.

2 comments:

AnneGero said...

Did you forget about "Bookie" which began in April 2007?
Mom

Ruth Anne Adams said...

No. When April 2008 rolls around, if it rolls around, I'll wish you a happy blogiversary, too.