I'll play right into Althouse's evil plan and link to the current dust-up in the blogosphere. Here I am unwinding from my Monday's work, and I look at the latest post at Althouse. I heard her podcast yesterday which obliquely alluded to the dust-up that she knew would ensue [or at least it sounded "obliquely" to me because the sound level on her podcasts range from low to inaudible]. Sure enough. There's a comment thread that's rehashing an old blogwar.
I watched '24' tonight and my heart was racing. But presidents being revived from medically induced comas to slap-down megalomaniacal vice-presidents from launching nuclear weapons against mid-East targets was mild compared to the real blogging-as-art-form over at Althouse.
15 years ago

3 comments:
Forget "24" forget "American Idol" and all that. Why doesn't someone blog quality programs like "Six Degrees" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" before these programs get cancelled and forgotten ??
I just discovered your blog tonight. Catholic gal AND 24 fan. You are my kind of people! Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Pew: You're welcome 'round here anytime. Thanks for the link and thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment