It's a weird sort of number. It's round and odd all at the same time. Today we all went to the gym and I did some weight-lifting on 8 different machines, like I usually do on my days to work-out. They're computerized and logged into the FitLinx kiosk. When you log off at the end, it totals up the number of machines you worked and the total number of pounds lifted in your workout session.
Today, I lifted 7500 pounds. I just though it was weird that the 35 pounds here and the 180 pounds there and 8 reps here and 13 reps there all totalled such an odd round number. I bet I couldn't duplicate that again without an algebraic equation.
15 years ago

3 comments:
!!!
You he-woman you! I seem to remember joining a health club with you in Ripon and after a month of working out together you had muscle definition everywhere--I, however, still had my long, flabby limbs that looked no different. Arggg! You're blessed with a gymnasts body. Blessings on your fitness endeavor.
Still Envious, (smile)
Kathie
I had someone call me an Amazon-woman at a dog show, once. :-)
Maybe it runs in the lines, Kathie -
Good for your Ruth about all your working out.
I have snow you can shovel. I think that counts as working out...especially when it's so wet and heavy!!
Peggy :)
Post a Comment