The children are napping. I just finished reading a juicy little novel. The season premier of "24" is tonight for two blessed hours. And then again tomorrow night for two more. Things could not be much better than this. Oh, yes! I have a paid holiday tomorrow.
David has a root canal tomorrow afternoon. But he can blog about that if he wants.
15 years ago

1 comment:
Hey Ruth -
I am watching 24.....I had picked up an episode the other day and found it fascinating....so I'm breaking and typing now to you.
Tomorrow is MLK, Jr. Day, and as a govt employee, I do get it off....but I opted to take a week-long training course in Brookfield tomorrow so I will be working. Next Monday will be my low-key holiday!!
And...it's snowing out...*uggh* At least I don't have ice.
Well...back to feeding dogs, drying the neighbor's golden and finish up by 9:00 for the premier of one of my faves: Crossing Jordan.
Peggy :)
Post a Comment